The Boys to BusinessMen Curriculum teaches young men entrepreneurship, creativity and interpersonal skills in an innovative way. This course encourages young people to think creatively and provides the skills for taking initiative, implementing innovative ideas and becoming confident about future social and business decisions.
Developed through a 40-hour module on entrepreneurship, our curriculum offers youth the opportunity to become familiar with how business works, and to develop interpersonal skills as well as their own business idea. The Curriculum is organized around five main activities:
- Understanding how to develop concepts and ideas
- Developing and Writing a business plan based on their idea
- Marketing exercise (i.e. Trade Show simulation where they have to sell their product)
- Guest speakers (ALL Men) provide positive role modeling, real life stories, business scenarios and practical success strategies
- Participants present their finalized business plans to a panel of judges
NOTE: At the end of the program, there is a graduation and awards ceremony
With this innovative, educational and resilience building program, designed specifically for boys, we are able to enact the therapeutic process, while teaching invaluable skills that support boys in making positive life choices.
The Boys to BusinessMen Program is designed to:
- Increase self-esteem & Confidence
- Teach effective communication & interpersonal skills
- Introduce Anger Management Tools
- Develop Critical Thinking & Leadership Dexterity skills
- Increase Social-emotional Intelligence
- Introduce & Increase Business Savvies
- Saturday mornings @ 10am for 4 weeks, 90 – 120 minutes in length
- Open to youth ages 8-14
- Course dates March 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
- Location TBD (Atlanta metro area)
- Original Enrollment fee is $997.00
- $600.00 Scholarship is available to the FIRST 25 Registrants!
- With Scholarship YOUR FEE is ONLY $397.00!! That’s 60% SAVINGS!
YES, I want the $600.00 Scholarship so I’m enrolling my son NOW! Click here
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 40 PARTICIPANTS. SO PLEASE RESPOND QUICKLY.
If you cannot pay the Full Fee, 3 Month Payment plans are available upon request. Call or email me to arrange. Contact me
Click here to >>>>> RESERVE YOUR SEAT <<<<<<
The mission of the program is simple, we want young people to understand that their ideas, words, and actions have power; the power to heal, inspire, motivate, encourage and connect to others. The hope is that our students will use their newfound skill-set to become positive voices to their peers within their communities.
I can’t wait to work with your son in this AMAZING program this March! ACT FAST! This class FILLS UP FAST!
See you soon!
Jack A. Daniels